Through transformation and process implementation, ProcurePro helped build stronger relationships throughout the business.
Global Transport Organization
- The procurement structure needed to better align with the business units to support growth plans
- The policies and processes had been in place for many years and needed to be updated to support business growth and increase agility
- Systems needed to be updated, streamlined and automated and to focus on value-added, strategic activities, improve service and build strong trusting relationships
How did ProcurePro help?
- ProcurePro took the time to speak with our team, our business units, learn our business, what our requirements were and developed a custom solution for our company
- A Transformation Roadmap was created so we knew exactly what the outcomes were to be with appropriate timing and regular checkpoints on progress
- The People, Process & Systems (PPS) approach enabled us to prioritize and focus on addressing the areas that needed to be addressed
What was the outcome?
- They designed an organization model aligned to our business partners to work proactively and collaboratively, fostering a stronger business partnership
- Helped us build a “Spend Tree giving us actionable insights to develop category strategies
- Created a Scorecard that tracked our Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Helped us assess our current technology, identify gaps, prioritized solutions such as eSourcing to help us eliminate the manual process